1310 front driveshaft for 2 and 4 door Jeep JL models with an manual transmission. O.E. Replacement Driveline. This System is recommended for stock to 21/2 Inch lift and up to 33 Inch tires for mild use. J.E. Reel Drivelines O.E. assemblies are designed to work with up to 2 1/2 Inch lifts from most lift manufacturers. It is best to measure all drivelines if possible.
The purchaser shall be responsible to determine all design and/or specification parameters and the suitability of any particular product for its intended use.Note:
JL 2018 Powertrain is installed at 9.25 degree. This means the Transfer Case rear output slopes down to rear axle and front output slopes up away from front axle. This is especially important to consider on the 2018 model JL.
STANDARD WARRANTY STATEMENT
J.E. Reel Drive Lines are custom manufactured to your specifications using the highest quality standards and are warranted to the original purchaser or recipient only. This warranty is non-transferable.
- You must have adjustable control arms with a double cardan drive shaft.
- The purchaser shall be responsible to determine all design and/or specification parameters and the suitability of any particular product for its intended use in accordance to Lift, Tire Size, Gear Ratio, Angle, Suspension, and all other Vehicle Modifications. All of these items contribute to high maintenance on drivelines. Please see recommendations.
- O.E. manufacturers spend millions of dollars and countless man hours in R&D to make sure their vehicles perform trouble free. Any changes to suspension, gear ratio, tire size, and/or other modifications add additional stress and wear to these vehicles, adversely affecting both reliability and ride comfort. Vehicles can have problems associated with these modifications. J.E. Reel Drive Lines Specialists is not responsible for any problems that occur due to installations or modifications to any vehicle.
- Products purchased from J.E. Reel Drive Line Specialists are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship, for a period of 180 days from the date of purchase. Our liability for defects which may occur during the first 30 days of the coverage period will be repair, replacement, or refund upon return of product. Any defect which may occur after 30 days and prior to 180 days from the date of purchase, the product may be returned for repair, replacement, or refund upon our sole discretion.All warranties are performed at J.E. Reel Drive Line Specialists.Any failure of the weld will be warranted for the life of the drive shaft.This is the entire obligation of J.E. Reel Drive Line Specialists. No other warranty is expressed or implied.Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential so the above limitations may not apply to you. The warranty give you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary state to state.NOT COVERED IN WARRANTY
- Malfunctions due to improper installation, functional, or design parameters, tampering or modification. This includes lift kits without adjustable control arms.Incidental or consequential damages. Acts of God or accident. Failures which may occur as a result of lack of maintenance or damaged mating components.MODIFICATIONS
- Any modification or repair by anyone other than J.E. Reel Drive Line Specialists will void warranty.