The AAM Angled Plenum Spacer for the Infiniti FX35 is the ultimate upgrade in the quest for more power. This is AAM's most popular upgrade for the VQ35DE, and the biggest horsepower gain for the money! The billet aluminum spacer sits between the factory upper and lower plenum, creating a larger volume to rush towards the cylinders. Power gains across the board. The upper RPM range opens up considerably. You get to keep your factory engine cover, your factory strut bar gain 10-15HP in under an hour.
- Proprietary ANGLED Design Provides Additional Air Flow to the Front Cylinders
- Retains Factory Strut Bar and Engine Cover
- Stock-like Appearance
- Bullet Point 4 û Small summary of a single part feature.
- Custom Cut In House on AAM's CNC Mill
- Built with Strong and Lightweight 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Easy Install and Removal
- AAM Spec Angled Plenum Spacer
- All Bolts Required for Securing the Plenum
- Modified OEM Gasket to Reseal the Top Plenum
- Spacers for the Strut Tower Brace
- Detailed Directions