4240030 is a 4-pad rigid race disc made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The race disc features top grade rivets to securely fasten the part together. The rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. The 4-pad rigid race disc is well-suited for the smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.Features:
- Aggressive engagement, quickest shifts, increased gear rattle
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide moderate wear rates and high heat tolerance, rigid design may increase spline wear
- Lightweight rigid design, chromoly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability
- Recommended for race use only
- High burst strength and holds 28% more torque than typical organic materials
ACT designs each part for a high standard of performance. There are no shortcuts taken on the ACT road. Every design has been evaluated for benefits and tradeoffs. Clamp load, friction, pedal feel, working range and other characteristics are carefully tested and assessed. ACT offers the best combination to achieve the maximum performance. No gimmicks or misleading advertisements – just plain and simple engineering and calculated results.