HY4-HDR6 kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble-free service. With the 6-pad rigid race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.Features:
- A low to moderate pedal feel; aggressive engagement with stock to low to moderate gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Recommended for race use only
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L 10-12
ACT designs each part for a high standard of performance. There are no shortcuts taken on the ACT road. Every design has been evaluated for benefits and tradeoffs. Clamp load, friction, pedal feel, working range and other characteristics are carefully tested and assessed. ACT offers the best combination to achieve the maximum performance. No gimmicks or misleading advertisements – just plain and simple engineering and calculated results.