This versatile, utility-style Nylon backpack features multiple large capacity compartments and pockets to store everything you need, when you need it.
The main storage compartment features convenient USB charging and auxiliary connections to attach devices via external ports to keep you on the go.
Designed with 4 zippered main compartments and a laptop compartment, this durable backpack has large, adjustable shoulder straps to ensure comfort when all compartments are utilized.
aFe POWER's motorsport logo is embroidered front and center and features a Velcroed cloth American flag patch. Three tactical-style MOLLE connection strips allow for additional accessories to be used.Features:
- Nylon Construction for Lightweight, Durability, and Comfort
- Versatile Storage with 2 Large Compartments, a Smaller Accessory Compartment, and 2 Side Pouches
- Integrated USB Charging Port and Auxiliary (Headphone) Port
- Embroidered aFe POWER Logo w/ Removable American Flag Patch
- MOLLE Connection Strips for Use with Additional Accessories
Other Part Numbers:
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted