aFe Control is proud to introduce the recently acquired Sway-A-Way line of High Performance replacement shock absorbers for the 2010-2014 Ford F-150 Raptor. These 2.5" diameter triple bypass shocks feature all the same race winning engineering and components that have 20+ years of testing into a specifically designed kit that will bolt directly into your daily driven vehicle. This kit has 3 externally adjustable bypass tubes and offers superior off road damping curves without sacrificing any on road comfort or handling. These rear shocks are 100% designed and built in the USA that feature bright zinc plated steel cylinder bodies and CNC machined aluminum components. This package is designed as a direct fit application and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
This aFe Control Suspension product is designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.Features:
- CNC machined components are made to the strictest tolerances
- 7/8" Polished Nitro Steel shafts for strength and durability
- 2.5" Diameter triple bypass for position sensitive damping
- Multi-Seal carrier to ensure zero leakage
- Piggyback reservoirs for easy installation
- Externally adjustable bypass technology
- Specifically formulated 7wt, fully synthetic shock oil
- Completely adjustable and rebuildable using simple tools
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
- 2010-2014 Ford F-150 V8 6.2L Gas
Other Part Numbers:
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted