This cold air intake system resulted in 14 horsepower, 20 lbs. x ft. torque max gain and outflowed the factory intake by 21% on the 2010-2011 Chevrolet Camaro V6-3.6L. Included in this cold air intake system, is a 18 gauge powder-coated heat shield and a massive 8" tall, aFe Power Pro 5R filter. The air filter uses a unique (patent-pending) flange retention design that allows the filter to be securely mounted to the heat shield without any hardware. A one-piece mandrel-bent wrinkle-black powder-coated intake tube maximizes air velocity providing maximum performance and throttle response. This is a direct bolt-on kit and requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
- Resulted in 14 horsepower, 20 lbs. x ft. torque max gain and outflowed the factory intake by 21%
- Pro 5R performance air filter features 5-layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze media
- One-piece, black powder-coated 18-gauge heat shield
- Dyno-Tested Intake Tube
- Hassle-Free Installation
- This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Chevrolet Camaro V6 3.6L 2012+