This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
1/2" Laser-Cut Flanges:
These headers come with 1/2" thick laser-cut head flanges that are designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal.
These unique headers are constructed of 1-3/4" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing with a .120" wall for strength and durability.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
Construction These unique headers are constructed of 2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing with a .120" wall for strength and durability.
4" Interlock Flex Pipes: The down-pipes utilizes heavy duty 4" flex tubes with internal interlock liners.
Leak-Free Seal: High quality 3/8" thick flanges are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Down-Pipe Construction The Down-Pipe is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow.
Combo TIG-Welded: 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
For a hassle-free installation this kit includes nuts, bolts and a dipstick/tube for clearance.
Note: This is a Race Only product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
Notes: Requires EGR delete race kit
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California manufacturing facility.Features:
- Constructed out of 1-3/4" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing with a .120 wall
- 1/2" thick, laser-cut, head flanges designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- Constructed out of 2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing with a .120 wall
- Includes heavy duty 4" flex tubes for added strength and durability
- 3/8" thick, laser-cut, flanges designed to match the headers for a leak-free seal
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- .065 wall for unrestricted flow
- OE-style flanges
- Product Combo Performance Gains:
- Produces an astounding +67 horsepower and +171 lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by their in house dyno (Initial test results performed on a 2006áSierra HD V8-6.6L(td)
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |