The Atturo Trail Blade A/T is an all terrain tread designed for all weather performance. This affordable yet rugged tire delivers on or off road traction, backed by a 50,000 mile limited treadwear warranty. Built in 15 thru 20 inch popular truck and SUV sizes, the Atturo Trail Blade A/T is a hardworking, durable all terrain tire that makes driving fun again.
- Wheel Diameter: 16
- Aspect Ratio: 85
- Section Width (Cross Section): 215
- Overall Diameter: 30
- Rim Width Range: 5.5-7.0
- Weight: 39
- Tread Depth: 14
- Load Index: 115
- Max PSI: 80
- Speed Rating (up to X mph): Up to 112 mph
- Vendor Product Number / MPN: TBAT-I0041293
- Warranty: 50,000
Other Part Numbers:
Atturo Tires #31602
All Atturo tires have a (3) three year manufacture’s defect warranty. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser of an Atturo tire and is not transferable. Eligible tires must be purchased new and must be used on the vehicle for which they were originally installed. Additionally, all tires installed must be of an equivalent or greater load index to that specified by the vehicle manufacturer. The load index is the numerical designation imprinted on the sidewall of the tire and corresponds to a specific load carrying capacity. (Marks such as “Load Range E” or “10 ply rating” are NOT a load index as they do not correspond to any specific load carrying capacity. These legacy markings may NOT be relied upon for accurate applications of load capacity.) All tires must also be mounted to a wheel within the approved rim width of the tire. Each tire has a specific rim width range on which the tire can be mounted. Failure to follow rim width recommendations may result in poor tire performance or possible wheel and/or tire failure. All approved rim widths can be found in our catalogs as well as on www.atturo.com
What Is Not Covered
Adjustments will not be made for:
Tires that become unserviceable due to:
- Conditions resulting from road hazards, includes but are not limited to impact damage, cuts, snags, or punctures.
- Conditions such as, but not limited to, uneven, cupping, spotty, feathering tread wear resulting from improper installation, wheel misalignment, tire/wheel assembly imbalance, use of an improper rim, improper mounting or dismounting or improper fitment.
- Conditions resulting from consumer damage, such as, but not limited to, improper tire and vehicle maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, under inflation, overloading, over deflection, failure to follow recommended rotation practices, cut by vehicle, run flat or improper fitment.
- Conditions resulting from suspension modifications (Ply Steer Residual Lateral Force)
- Balance, out of round, lateral/radial pull or ride complaint issues after the first 2/32” of tread wear.
- The installation of any tubes.
- Tires used in any commercial, racing, or off-road applications.
- Ozone or weather cracking on tires over (4) four years from date of manufacture or date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required.
- Without proof of purchase the manufacturer date will be used to determine eligibility.
- Tires stored improperly.