While mileage is typically an effective measurement of maintenance intervals on an engine, looking at the actual run time is the best way to determine when critical services need to be performed. AutoMeter's Electronic Hour Meter provides a highly accurate measurement of your engine hours and allows you to make the best possible decisions as to when a service needs to be performed for maximum service life and return on investment. This gauge does not have illumination.
2-1/16in. HOURMETER; TRADITIONAL CHROME
- Bezel Color: Chrome
- Bezel Style: SAE
- Face Color: Black
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Type: Hourmeter
- Hole Size: 52.4mm
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Movement Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.3125 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Universal Fitment: These products should work with your vehicle as they are universal for fitment. We do recommend the customer researches and does due diligence regarding application. This should help confirm that this will work for your vehicle.
Autometer is the name when it comes to aftermarket Gauges for your vehicle. Gauges are a necessity in order to monitor your cars vital signs. Gauges should as boost pressure, exhaust gas temperature, and oil pressure are commonly used. Autometer also makes high quality shift lights and tachometers, digital racing display gauges, air fuel gauges, and many more.