One Piece Forged Magnesium wheels designed and produced in the Motorsports department. These offer a 25% reduction or more from OEM and are the ultimate wheel for your performance car. Contact BBS Motorsports for more information.Specifications:
- Size: 20x9.5
- Bolt Circle: CL
- Offset: 50mm
- CB: 84
- Finish: Satin Black
In 2004, BBS was voted Entrepreneur of the Year in Germany by certified public accountants Ernst & Young. With 1,200 employees, environment-friendly production processes, and a dominant presence in the light wheel market, BBS is considered one of the most successful companies in Germany.
Today, BBS continues to transfer race car technology and race-bred performance to road wheels designed for the latest high-performance luxury automobiles. As always, BBS pushes itself to set new standards, aiming to radically reduce wheel weight while ensuring absolute concentricity, perfect balance, and the stability its reputation has been built upon.
Warranty / Compensation / Liability
- BBS GmbH offers a 5-year warranty period from the date of purchase to all final customers of "winter proof" BBS light alloy wheels with a production date after 01 January 2015 for all finish varieties, such as brilliant silver, platinum silver, satin platinum, diamond silver, satin black, satin titanium and crystal black. BBS guarantees that the products are free of defects in workmanship and material on delivery to the final consumer. Defects occurring within the warranty period will be removed at the expense of BBS within a reasonable period after notification by BBS's repairing the defective product or providing replacement. If a removal of the defect is not possible in the opinion of BBS, or feasible only with a disproportionate amount of effort, BBS may also refund the purchasing price. There are no further claims under this warranty.
Not covered by this warranty are damages of any kind that occurred after delivery to the end consumer, normal wear, improper handling and use, incorrect assembly, and any deterioration of the light alloy wheels that is not caused by an initial defect.
In case the light alloy wheels were installed to a vehicle that has neither a General Operating Permit (German abbreviation: ABE), nor a Technical Component Report (German abbreviation: TGA) or a Type Approval Certificate (German abbreviation: TTG), or if the requirements and recommendations in accordance with ABE or TGA/TTG respectively were ignored, the warranty shall lapse with immediate effect.
Any re-varnishing of the light alloy wheels by a third party will void the warranty immediately. Warranty claims can be made on presentation of the original proof of purchase (receipt, invoice). For this purpose, please contact our service department or the specialist dealer or garage where you purchased the wheels.
- The purchaser is obliged to immediate confirmation of receipt of the goods and to examination of the goods after receipt. Patent defects must be communicated in writing by him to BBS immediately, latent defects within 5 working days after discovery, with specification of the invoice number. Otherwise the delivery shall be deemed to have been approved.
- The purchaser must give BBS an occasion to verify the objection, in particular by making the damaged goods and its packaging available for inspection by BBS. At the demand of BBS, the goods complained about must be sent back freight prepaid to BBS. In the event of justified complaint, BBS shall remunerate the costs of the most favourable shipping route; this does not apply when the goods is located at a place other than that of the intended use.
- Only the product description of BBS and only in case of written agreement entered into between BBS and the purchaser may be regarded as an agreed quality of the goods. Public statements, promotions or advertising messages never form a quality agreed upon. Statements on quality of the goods do not imply a guarantee (assurance) as set out in § 276 I BGB and/or § 443 BGB, unless a guarantee has been expressly agreed upon in writing. Information with regard to the deliveries of BBS are without any obligation by BBS and do not, even if they have been made in writing, imply an assurance of the quality of the goods or a quality agreed upon.
- In so far as the goods do have a deficiency, BBS is entitled at its choice to either supplementary performance in the form of a correction of deficiencies (rework) or to delivery of new deficiency-free goods (substitute delivery).
- When rework or substitute delivery is impossible, refused or for other reasons for which BBS is responsible does not take place or fails within a reasonable period determined by the purchaser, the purchaser can at his option either withdraw from the contract or reduce the purchase price. A time limit does not need to be set in the cases where this is not required by law.
- More extensive claims by the purchaser, particularly to damages instead of performance and to compensation for any other direct or indirect damage - including collateral or consequential damage, regardless of on which legal ground - are excluded. This does not apply when
In the case of simple negligence, however, BBS's obligation to pay damages is limited to the amount of the foreseeable damage typical for such contracts.
- BBS has maliciously maintained silence concerning a legal or material deficiency or has assumed a guarantee for its absence or the composition of the good;
- the damage is due to the intent or gross negligence of BBS, of one of its legal representatives or vicarious agents or a negligent violation of essential contractual duties by BBS or these persons;
- a culpable violation of duty by BBS or its legal representatives or vicarious agents led to a physical injury or harm to health;
- liability is imposed in accordance with the product liability law.
- The provisions under section 6 above apply correspondingly for direct claims of the purchaser against the legal representatives and vicarious agents of BBS. Further compensation is precluded.
- Contractual penalties (liquidated damages, lump-sum compensation in damages, etc.), to which the purchaser sees himself exposed from third parties, can - independent of the other prerequisites - only be asserted against BBS as damages when this was preliminarily agreed in writing between the purchaser and BBS or BBS, prior to conclusion of the contract, was notified in writing of the (under circumstances threatening) contractual penalties which were agreed between the purchaser and a third party.