BLOX Racing offers a high performance line of Tuner and Competition Series camshafts in several different profiles, as well as it's line of semi-blank camshaft cores. All camshafts are designed and manufactured using the latest software, casting technologies, and are then CNC-ground to precise tolerances and performance specifications. Each camshaft profile design offers increased horsepower and torque across the entire RPM range.
BLOX Racing Tuner Series camshafts are designed using standard OEM lobe designs, while its Competition Series camshafts are designed and cast with wider primary and secondary lobes. Although both Series offer increased power and torque, Competition Series camshafts place less stress on the valvetrain and provide greater stability at extreme RPM's.Respectively, all camshafts are cast using the same materials and standards as OEM sources.Features:
- High performance line of Tuner and Competition Series camshafts in several different profiles
- Designed and manufactured using the latest software, casting technologies, and are then CNC-ground to precise tolerances and performance specifications
- Each design offers increased horsepower and torque across the entire RPM range
- All camshafts are cast using the same materials and standards as OEM sources
- Acura Integra Type-R B Series 1.6L DOHC VTEC 1997-1998
- Tuner Series HSL (High Speed Lift) camshafts are ideal for mild to highly modified street engine builds. These are one of the BEST naturally-aspirated camshafts available. Upgraded valvetrain is required.
- SETTING SUGGESTIONS: The following settings provide a basic guideline for installation and tuning. Final performance results will vary based on quality of engine tuning and other performance parts used in conjunction. Although the factory valve springs and retainers are compatible with this product, it is recommended to upgrade to high performance parts for best results.
- Camshaft Settings Intake Duration: 247°@ 0.05" Lift: 0.462", Exhaust Duration: 239°@ 0.05" Lift: 0.420", Valve Settings: Set on cold motor Intake: 0.007" Exhaust: 0.008", Cam Gear Settings Intake: 0° Exhaust: +1° to +2°, Fuel pressure settings: Factory fuel pressure is @ 48psi to 52psi +3psi to +5psi, Ignition Timing Settings Set to 16° to 17° (advanced)
- FOR PROPER INSTALLATION PLEASE REFER TO THE FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL OR USE A QUALIFIED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN OR MECHANIC. IMPROPER INSTALLATION AND TUNING CAN RESULT IN MAJOR ENGINE DAMAGE.
- PRODUCT DISCLAIMER – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Some products may not be legal in CA for use on pollution controlled vehicles, except those that have been exempt by the California Air Resource Board(CARB). These products have been designed and are intended for off-road use only. These non-exempt products may affect the vehicle's OEM warranty and/or insurance policies. It is the buyer's sole responsibility to check with local and state vehicular codes for compliance.