Brabus dominates the competive high-end tuning and style domains for the Mercedes-Benz class of automobiles. Brabus also offers cosmetic modifications including low profile spoilers, bodykits, carbon fiber splitters, and multi-piece alloy wheels. Other upgrades include racing LSDs, open racing exhaust systems, twelve-piston disc brakes, and engine remapping.
The majority of Brabus quality assurance tests are carried out at the Brabus private test track, which features acceleration and breaking tracks, sine curves, a skid pad, a certified noise-measuring track and a shake track with Belgian-block cobblestone. For development and production Brabus relies on the best available specialists. The high quality demands Brabus places on its own products has been highly reconized by their piers in the performance and aftermarket industries.Features:
- For vehicles with AIRMATIC (code 489) or with AMG Sport Suspension based in AIRMATIC (code 788) and Magicbody Control (Code 487)
- Lowering up to 25 mm
- The contractual partner is obliged to inspect delivered goods immediately upon receipt and to give written notice of a defect immediately at the place of destination or, at the latest, within 8 business days upon receipt. Latent defects shall be noticed immediately upon ascertainment. In the event the contractual partner fails to observe the time limit for notification of a defect, every possible claim regarding defects not being noticed or being noticed out of time are excluded, if the contractual partner is a merchant or a legal entity of public law.
- In case of faulty deliveries or services, BRABUS shall have the opportunity to inspect at its option the noticed defects on the spot or at its places of business. The inspection shall take place immediately, if the contractual partner explains his interest in immediate settlement. Goods or services being found faulty shall not be modified without consent of BRABUS. Otherwise, the contractual partner may lose his claims based on warranty. Divergent from the aforegoing provisions, remediation works of deficiencies can be executed by another professional work shop at the expense of BRABUS, if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- If the vehicle is out of service due to a defect and has been removed more than 50 km from the plant of BRABUS and BRABUS has given consent prior to the placing of an order to the third work shop.
- If an urgent case of necessity is given and BRABUS is not able to take remedial actions immediately. The obligation of the contractual partner to inform BRABUS about the defect stating the address of the commissioned plant remains unaffected.
- In the event defects have been remedied by another professional workshop, the commissioning order shall set forth that the execution of the remediation works is considered as such of BRABUS. It is imperative to make an entry that the dismantled parts shall be holding at BRABUS' disposal during a reasonable time limit. BRABUS undertakes to reimburse the provable arising costs of the contractual partner. However, the contractual partner is obliged to keep the costs of remediation works as low as possible.
- In case of provable material or implementation defects, BRABUS is entitled to remedy the defects free of charge or to replace free of charge or to credit the invoice value against return of the defective goods or to grant the contractual partner reduction of the purchase price by observing reasonably the contractual partner's interest. Deviating imperative provisions of law for the benefit of the consumers remain unaffected.
- If BRABUS fails to fulfil one of its refined obligations to perform subsequently (replacement/delivery of a substitute or rectification of defects) or does not meet such obligation according to contract or if the subsequent performance goes wrong, the contractual partner is entitled to the right of reduction of the purchase price or the right of rescission of the contract within the scope of the provisions of law. Deviating imperative provisions of law for the benefit of consumers remain unaffected.
- In the event that defects occur on vehicles which are made available to us for the purpose of executing structural alteration and/or actions for increasing efficiency and/or installation of special components like engines for increasing efficiency and/or special running gear and/or of executing maintenance respectively repairing works, our warranty obligation is in principle limited to such installed parts respectively rendered services. Divergent to the provisions as set forth above in figure 3, BRABUS is obliged to remedy provable material or implementation defects. This obligation to remedy defects includes vehicle parts not being provided by BRABUS, if such parts have been directly injured or damaged due to the respective material or implementation defect.
- Other or further claims of the contractual partner, in particular claims for compensation of handling costs, costs relating to installation and dismantling as well as damages not relating to the delivery object (consequential damages), are excluded, provided that they are permitted by statute. Deviating imperative provisions of law for the benefit of consumers remain unaffected.
- In case line sample has been sent in to the contractual partner, BRABUS is only liable for the circumstance that the delivery will be executed in accordance with the inspected line sample in the light of any adjustments (stipulation of quality by line sample).
- Warranty claims as settled in this section are pertaining exclusively to defects of deliveries and services of BRABUS, including any defects on new vehicles with increasing efficiency, which have been existing on the date the risk in the goods passes to the respective contractual partner, or defects resulting from material and/or implementation defects, which have been existing on the date the risk in the goods passes to the contractual partner. The resulting warranty claims of the contractual partner are subject to a limitation period of 12 months counting from the date of passing the risk in the goods. In case of second hand purchase objects, any liability for defects as to quality are excluded, unless the existence of such defects has been concealed fraudulently. In case of contracts with consumers, the limitation period for delivery of new cars and for execution of services runs to 24 months and limitation period for delivery of used goods runs to 12 months counting from the date of passing the risk in the goods to the contractual partner.
- Any information relating to an increase in output and/or to Performance Kits are to be understood as average figures. Due to testing, deviations of +/- 5 % may occur. Information relating to the overall output of factory motors which have been modified by an increase in output and/or by Performance Kits are based on the information provided by the manufacturer in the official vehicle registration which in return may deviate +/- 5 %. Brabus will not be responsible for an output of factory motors which is below the aforementioned figures. 10. BRABUS-products are TÜV certified according to EU-regulations. BRABUS does not take responsibility for the performance of any other national homologation regulations outside Germany.