Upgrade and replace your heavy 1-piece rotor to a lightweight 2-piece disc system: comprised of an aluminum bell and outer iron disc with floating mounting hardware. These assemblies are direct OE replacements that work directly with stock calipers, and allow you to fine tune your systems initial bite characteristics and disc wear.Features:
- Brembo 2-Piece CCM-R Discs
- Disc Size and Construction: 380x34 CCM-R
- Disc Type: Drilled
- Disc Material: Carbon Ceramic Matrix Race / Pre-Bedded
- Disc to Hat Mounting: Floating H-Bobbin with Anti Rattle Spring
- Front or Rear System: Front
- Nissan GT-R (R35) 2009-2011
- This system consists of CCM-R discs assemblies and brake pads which directly replace the OEM discs and pads. Note that this system could be fitted to 2012+ models if used with calipers from 2009-2011 model years.
Brembo is truly a global supplier of rotors and brake system components. It manufacturers over 30 million brake rotors for 31 different Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) or Original Equipment Suppliers (OES), covering 30 different car companies in 10 countries on four continents, including all U.S. Big Three automakers. No other brake rotor manufacturer commands such a worldwide presence. Brembo offers with its aftermarket rotors the same levels of quality, technology and performance that has earned it such prestigious OEM fitments as Dodge Viper, Ferrari, Ford Mustang Cobra and Mercedes-Benz. All Brembo Aftermarket Rotors are manufactured under QS-9000 and ISO 9001 certifications to assure the at level of quality in all products.
Brembo now provides a significantly wider coverage with its Aftermarket Rotors, having added nearly 200 new part numbers in the last year alone. The net result is that the owners of a greater number of both imported and domestic vehicles, ranging from compact cars to luxury SUVs, can stop safely and securely with Brembo Aftermarket Rotors.
Brembo Brake Store | Brembo Big Brake Kits | Brembo 2 Piece Rotors | Brembo Sport Rotors