CURT trailer balls are designed to be high-quality and a perfect fit for your coupler and ball mount. As such, we thought it fitting to back them up with a variety of accessories to maximize their potential and improve your overall towing experience. Whether you are installing a brand new trailer ball or simply looking for a little equipment upkeep, CURT has accessories and replacement parts to get the job done. Our trailer ball hex wrench is constructed from forged, hardened steel and has a durable chrome plating. It features two different ends to fit two trailer ball nut sizes: 1-1/8" or 1-1/2". It can be used on trailer balls with either 3/4" or 1" shanks and has a 6-point hex design for a better hold on the nut compared to 12-point wrenches. The CURT trailer ball wrench is the perfect installation tool to quickly get your trailer ball mounted and your trailer hitched up.Features:
- Ideal for installing or removing trailer balls
- 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" ends for use with trailer balls with 3/4" or 1" shanks
- 6-point design ensures the best grip and protects against rounding of the nut
- 15-1/2" length provides adequate leverage for proper torqueing
- Made with forged, hardened steel construction
- Protected by a durable chrome plating
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
CURT MANUFACTURING, LLC ("CURT") provides limited lifetime warranty coverage against defects in factory workmanship and materials for CURT® products ("Products") sold by authorized CURT dealers for use by retail (end use) consumers. This Limited Warranty is provided only to the original Product consumer, and applies only to the original installation. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and does not extend or apply to anyone else. For consumers in the U.S.: this Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you also may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This Limited Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by CURT, and all other warranties and conditions are excluded and disclaimed. UNDER THE LAW OF CERTAIN STATES, THERE MAY BE NO IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES FROM CURT APPLICABLE TO YOUR PRODUCT, AND ALL IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED WHERE ALLOWED BY LAW. If implied warranties are imposed under any applicable state law, all such implied warranties are limited to the duration of the applicable provisions of this Limited Warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Each of the warranty coverage periods runs from the date of purchase of the Product (proof of purchase is required) and applies only to warranted defects that first occur and are reported to CURT within the applicable warranty period. CURT retains the right to determine to its reasonable satisfaction whether any claimed defect is covered by this Limited Warranty.
Certain items are excluded from Limited Warranty coverage by CURT, and this Limited Warranty coverage does not apply to:
View Full Warranty Information Here
- Wear and tear from normal use,including damage from road debris
- Improper product selection,application, installation or maintenance
- Modifications, including the attachmentof other hardware or components
- Misuse, abuse, overloading, impropertrailering or hauling, accident
- Corrosion or damage due to environmental condition