Front Redstuff 3000 series Red Ceramic Pads are for the fastest street use or Premium sedan fitment. Both Red Ceramic and 7000 SUV pads are our lowest dust ranges
Greenstuff 7000 brake pads for truck/SUV with ceramic pad characteristics. An enhanced pad design features stopping power and low dust characteristics of a full ceramic pad with high temperature range to handle extreme temperatures.
- Additional 20 Character Description: Greenstuff 7K Pads
- Additional 240 Character Description: Greenstuff 7000 brake pads for truck/SUV with ceramic pad characteristics. An enhanced pad design features stopping power and low dust characteristics of a full ceramic pad with high temperature range to handle extreme temperatures.
- Additional 40 Character Description: EBC SUPREME PAD SET
- Additional 80 Character Description: EBC SUPREME PAD SET
- FMSI: D707
- Front or Rear: FRONT
- Kit- Y or N: N
- Product Group: Greenstuff 7000 & Redstuff Premium Street
- Title: EBC Brakes DP71133 EBC SUPREME PAD SET
- DO NOT FIT UPGRADE PADS TO REAR OF VEHICLE UNLESS SAME UPGRADE FITTED TO FRONT, The Thermic Black coating? does NOT need to be removed before install. Do NOT use brake cleaner or any other method to remove Thermic Black coating from discs rotors. The Thermic black coating will be removed in the pad swept area by the brake pads with in the first 10 to 20 stops made after installation on the vehicle.The Thermic Black coating? is an anti corrosion coating for long resistance against rust. Attempting to remove Thermic Black Coating with brake cleaner or any other method is NOT covered under EBC warranty
Fits position: Front
||6 Cylinder 3.0 Liter
With business commencing in 1978, the company has grown from an importer distributing products from a single van to a multi-national group employing over 400 staff with manufacturing in three countries and worldwide sales in excess of $100 million and is now known as the FREEMAN GROUP of Companies.
The group product range comprises brake discs, clutches and disc brake pads for motorcycles, all terrain vehicles (ATV or Quads), mountain bikes, go karts (or shifter karts) and automobiles.
Click to view the Warranty Information here
Vendor Media File
Click to Download here