Fabtech 6in Performance Lift System GMC Sierra 1500 4WD 00-06
Lift is accomplished via one-piece cast drop down steering knuckles attaching to heavy duty 1/4" thick, high arched lower control arm crossmembers. Fabtech???s combination of steering knuckles and high arched crossmembers provides superior ground clearance for the true offroader.
The front differential is relocated with a cradle style bracket using bushings at just the proper angle to allow the use of the factory front driveshaft, without vibration on Autotrac models. Solid steel billet sway bar end links with urethane bushings retain the factory front sway bar angle.
The stock upper control arms and steering centerlink are retained in the factory position and do not have to be removed for installation. The front suspension is completed with crossmember impact struts and torsion bar drop down brackets. Rear lift is accomplished with a 5 " block kit and 2" add a leaf.
PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION SYSTEM FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Allows use of stock tires & wheels
- No driveshaft change required for Auto Trac models
- Crossmembers constructed of heavy 1/4" thick plate steel
- Solid steel billet sway bar end links
- Includes 1/4" thick steel differential skid plate
- Tubular impact struts included
- Increased caster for more control with oversized tires
- Retains factory steering centerlink & upper control arms in stock location
- Quick, no weld installation
- FTS21000BK Component Kit 1
- FTS21002BK Component Kit 2
- FTS7190 Performance Front Shocks
- FTS7240 Performance Rear Shocks
- Early 2000 Models may require 1999 box kits. If factory transmission crossmember is straight use 2000-05 applications. If factory Transmission Crossmember is curved in an S shape use 1999 applications.
- Will not fit vehicles with Quadrasteer.
- Will not fit vehicles with Auto Ride shocks.
- If vehicle is equipped with factory 17" wheels must use 17" or larger aftermarket wheels.
- On 2005 and up GMC models use 33/12.50R17 tire w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4 5/8" BS with minor trimming.
For Install Instructions CLICK HERE
This part ships via truck frieght due to the high shipping weight of this product. Please add item to cart for shipping cost or contact us
for a quote.
Fabtechs development capabilities are second to none with over 20 years of experience in aftermarket suspension design. State of the art software, fabrication equipment along with their seasoned engineers and fabricators allow the company to develop products that are constantly on the cutting edge. Fabtech has received numerous awards for designs that continue to lead the market.
To ensure product quality, Fabtech builds all of its componentry in house. The manufacturing division is a world class lean environment dedicated to consistently producing quality parts in low or high volume production runs. Multiple laser cutters, robotic welders, forming equipment, machining centers and skilled welders provide flexibility and quality to its production.