Fabtech 6in Performance System Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD 92-99
Undoubtedly one of the most popular full size 4WD vehicles in the market today is GM???s 1988-1998 trucks. GM was the first to introduce the SLA (Short Long A Arm) 4WD suspension system design in 1988 and has hit a home run with this model for over ten years. Fabtech offers a 6" system for these popular trucks with the same design features and benefits as our late model 4WD Silverado system.
6" PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION SYSTEM FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One piece cast steering knuckles
- High arched 1/4" thick crossmembers
- Integrated 1/4" thick steel differential skid plate
- Solid steel billet sway bar end links
- Tubular impact struts included
- One piece torsion bar mounts
- Rear 4" Block and add a leaf system w/ bump stop brackets
- Increased caster for more control with oversized tires
- Retains factory steering centerlink & upper control arms in stock location
- Quick, no weld installation
- Allows the use of factory tires and wheels
- FTS21014BK Component Box 1
- FTS21015BK Component Box 2
- FTS7299 Performance Front Shocks
- FTS7266 Performance Rear Shocks
- Increases track width 2" on each side.
- May require exhaust modification.
- 4 door Tahoe models require factory truck torsion bar crossmember, isolator, hardware & end brackets.
- Some models may require driveshaft modification.
- 4-Door models require OE GM torsion bar crossmember, mounting brackets, isolators and hardware for a P/U or 2-door model.
This part ships via truck frieght due to the high shipping weight of this product. Please add item to cart for shipping cost or contact us
for a quote.
Fabtechs development capabilities are second to none with over 20 years of experience in aftermarket suspension design. State of the art software, fabrication equipment along with their seasoned engineers and fabricators allow the company to develop products that are constantly on the cutting edge. Fabtech has received numerous awards for designs that continue to lead the market.
To ensure product quality, Fabtech builds all of its componentry in house. The manufacturing division is a world class lean environment dedicated to consistently producing quality parts in low or high volume production runs. Multiple laser cutters, robotic welders, forming equipment, machining centers and skilled welders provide flexibility and quality to its production.