Rigid RI-Series Holsters attach your favorite RI-Series flashlight securely to your side. The holster comes in two sizes Small, to be used with the RI-600 and Large, to be used with both the RI-800 and RI-1100. Both options come standard with a robust Velcro fastener for quick and easy attachment as well as a sturdy belt loop offering even stronger support.
- Rugged Nylon Construciton
- Durable Velcro Fastener
- Sturdy Belt Loop
- Size: Small
- Series: RI-Series
- Sold As: Each
Other Part Numbers:
Rigid Industries #rig30181
In 2006, a young company by the name of Rigid Industries LED Lighting introduced the E-Series™ LED Light Bar; the first of its kind in the LED lighting offroad industry. Since then, Rigid Industries has led the forward projecting LED lighting industry in light output and efficiency. Our patented Hybrid and Specter optics systems effectively control the beam of light emitted by the LED which translates to more light where you want it with very little wasted spill light.
While Rigid Industries® started as an off-road lighting company, they currently produce lighting for off-road, powersports, agriculture, marine, mining, construction, police and fire rescue, and marine industries. Their design and engineering teams are constantly developing new and innovative products using the latest in LED technology.
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RIGID warrants that its Products will be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the exclusions, exceptions and any other limitations enumerated in this Warranty Policy.Exclusions.
Product(s) may be excluded from this Warranty Policy, with any pending Claims rejected, in whole or in part, if RIGID determines that there is evidence of any one or more of the following:
- Negligence. Negligence may include improper installation and/or improper use.
- Abuse. Abuse may include wrecklessness, exposure to excessive road hazards and/or damage beyond the limits of normal wear and tear.
- Unauthorized Repair. Unauthorized repair includes any repair, service, or modification not performed by RIGID.
- Seal Tampering. Seal tampering means any removal of the bezel, removal of any bezel screws and/or any other actions with compromise the integrity of the water‐tight seal.
- Damaged Packaging. Damage to Product packaging is not covered by this Warranty Policy.
- Unauthorized Transfer. Unauthorized transfer may include theft, improper possession or any other transfer of title, ownership or possession without adequate proof of purchase or chain of title.
A shortened warranty period extends to the Products, in whole or in part, as indicated:
- 10‐Year Warranty. All Products in the Radiance product line, including light bars and pods.
- 5‐Year Warranty. All Products used in commercial and/or industrial applications, including, without limitation, manufacturing, mining, agriculture, processes using heavy chemicals, or applications subjected to high vibration.
- 3‐Year Warranty. All Truck‐Lite® brand headlights.
- 2‐Year Warranty. All accessories (except flashlight accessories), all covers, all mounts, all kits (except that lights included in a kit are not subject to this exception), and all other items offered as part of a closeout or discontinued sale.
- 1‐Year Warranty. All powder coat finishes and cosmetic coatings, all Products in the UWL (Under Water/Wake Flame) product line, all interior dome lights, all flashlights & flashlight accessories, all Products in the Reflect product line (except that the light engine and mirror are not subject to this exception), and the GPS module in all Products in the Adapt product line.
- No Warranty. All mirrors incorporated into the Reflect product line. All Products in the Capture product line that have not been registered by the End User after purchase.
RIGID does not warrant, and claims no liability for any charges incurred by any Purchasing Entity relating to installation, repair or removal of Products.Transferability.
Any warranty provided under this Warranty Policy is non‐transferable.Modification.
This Warranty Policy may be subject to change without notice.