In performance parts availability and quality the engineering knowledge and resources that go into making these performance parts comprises all the expertise and resources that only a major OEM can bring to bear, with another big plus: Ford Racing engineers are enthusiasts, gear-heads and racers too. They know what it takes to produce a winning combination, and they have the experience, skills and resources to do it right. Not only that, they have a racer's passion for producing excellent equipment, and are extraordinarily proud and delighted when you win - whether that means having your perfect dream performance car, or a racing victory. Competition-ready cars available through for different classes of GT road racing, the popular and highly successful Mustang Cobra Jet for sportsman drag racing, and now the Focus ST-R for touring car racing.
Wheel Set w/TPMS Kit; Size 20x8.5 in.; Bolt Pattern 6x135 mm.; Offset 12.5 mm.; 164.5 mm. Back Spacing; 6 Spoke; Matte Black; Incl. Center Caps; TPMS Sensor/Tool;
- Back Spacing: 164.4mm
- Bolt Pattern: 5x135mm
- Finish: Black
- Position: N/A
- Wheel Size: 20x8.5
Size 20x8.5 in.; Bolt Pattern 6x135 mm.; Offset 12.5 mm.; 164.5 mm. Back Spacing; 6 Spoke; Matte Black; Incl. Center Caps; TPMS Sensor/Tool
Fits position: N/A
Other Part Numbers:
Ford Racing #frM-1007K-P20XB
Ford Performance warrants for 24 months or 24,000 miles / 40,000 kilometres, whichever occurs first subsequent to the original retail Pchase, that it will repair or replace, at its ption, any Ford Performance engine part that, After inspection, is found to have failed due to a defect in factory supplied material or workmanship. Ford Performance may use new or remanufactured parts for replacement. This limited warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser and is transferable to subsequent owners.
Refer to the Ford Performance Crate Engine Warranty Reference Chart on the following page for specific coverage by Part Number.
Covered engine parts include the engine block and cylinder heads, all internally lubricated parts of the engine, including pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, timing chain, timing chain gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms, valve lash adjusters, hydraulic lifters and valve stem seals, to the extent that the original engine contains the referenced warranted part. Parts that require normal manufacturers recommended replacement interval are not covered under this warranty.
In the Province of Quebec, none of the limitations and exclusions below will exclude or restrict the warranty provided for in Sections 37 and 38 of the Quebec Consumer Protection Act. This warranty does not preclude the operation of any other provincial statute, which in certain circumstances may not allow some of the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty.
To the extent allowed by law, loss of time, inconvenience, loss of the use of the vehicle, commercial loss and incidental and consequential damages are not covered. There is no other express or implied warranty on these Ford Performance engines including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This engine warranty does not cover:
- Sealed racing engines and other high-performance engines w ith mechanical lifter camshafts.
- Parts w hich are replaced as part of normal maintenance.
- Engine installation or removal costs.
- Damage due to improper engine installation, negligence, alteration or accident, including use related to competition racing or other on-track activities, marine or motorcycle applications or for other non-vehicle usage.
- Damage due to addition of power adders such as superchargers, turbochargers or nitrous oxide.
- Engines where the vehicle odometer has been disconnected or the mileage has been altered.
- Damage caused by lack of proper maintenance, failure to follow maintenance schedule intervals or failure to use or maintain proper type and levels of fluids, fuel, oil and lubricants, including accelerated wear from contaminated oil or fuel wash.
- Damage due to engine overheating or oil starvation.
- Damage resulting from improper engine tuning including, piston skirt scuffing, damage indicated by head gaskets exhibiting burned or crushed fire ring(s), or damage caused by improper combustion, detonation or pre-ignition, as indicated by melted, broken or eroded pistons.
- Damage resulting from improper transmission installation, including crankshaft thrust bearing damage on transmission side only
- Damage caused by foreign objects dropped or drawn into cylinders or the crankcase.
- Towing, shipping, rental vehicles, loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use or other economic loss to the extent allow ed by law , except in the Province of Quebec where reasonable costs of towing and shipping are covered.
- Ford Performance engines installed in vehicles registered and/or normally operated outside the United States or Canada.
Proof of proper maintenance is the owner's responsibility. Keep all maintenance receipts and be prepared to make them available. To view full warranty information please Click Here