Over the years, racing has become big business for teams, sponsors, and manufacturers around the world. However, "grassroots" motorsports remain at the core of Ford's DNA. Grassroots performance began with Ford and has become a part of American culture. The Model A is the most modified car in history, and enthusiasts the world over continue to embrace Ford, Mercury, and Lincoln cars and trucks from the 1930s right on through to today. Road racers, drag racers. circle track competitors and street rodders have channeled, stepped-on, hopped-up, chopped down and modified their favorite cars to excel on the street, at the track, and in car shows. The Ford Mustang immediately became part of this culture when it was introduced in 1964-and remains a staple of grassroots performance to this day. In 2014, Mustang marks 50 years of winning, and has driven its way into racing history. Moreover, the car's appeal is universal; a recent European study identified Mustang as the most desirable classic car in Europe. Motorsports continue to evolve, with advances in technology and greater demand for smaller powertrains, as well as growing appetite for new formats like Rally Cross and Drifting. How it develops in the next 50 years remains to be seen, but we intend to be there to celebrate it, thanks to passionate enthusiasts like you, who have driven the success of Ford, Ford Racing and Mustang since the beginning.
MK3 Focus RS Wheel; Size 19x8 in.; Bolt Pattern 5x108 mm.; Offset 50 mm.; Back Spacing 160 mm.; Gloss Black; Incl. Center Cap;
- Back Spacing: 6.290 in.
- Bolt Pattern: 5x108mm
- Finish: Black
- Position: N/A
- Wheel Size: 19x8
Size 19x8 in.; Bolt Pattern 5x108 mm.; Offset 50 mm.; Back Spacing 160 mm.; Gloss Black; Incl. Center Cap
Fits position: N/A
Other Part Numbers:
Ford Racing #frM-1007-R198GB
Ford Performance warrants for 24 months or 24,000 miles / 40,000 kilometres, whichever occurs first subsequent to the original retail Pchase, that it will repair or replace, at its ption, any Ford Performance engine part that, After inspection, is found to have failed due to a defect in factory supplied material or workmanship. Ford Performance may use new or remanufactured parts for replacement. This limited warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser and is transferable to subsequent owners.
Refer to the Ford Performance Crate Engine Warranty Reference Chart on the following page for specific coverage by Part Number.
Covered engine parts include the engine block and cylinder heads, all internally lubricated parts of the engine, including pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, timing chain, timing chain gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms, valve lash adjusters, hydraulic lifters and valve stem seals, to the extent that the original engine contains the referenced warranted part. Parts that require normal manufacturers recommended replacement interval are not covered under this warranty.
In the Province of Quebec, none of the limitations and exclusions below will exclude or restrict the warranty provided for in Sections 37 and 38 of the Quebec Consumer Protection Act. This warranty does not preclude the operation of any other provincial statute, which in certain circumstances may not allow some of the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty.
To the extent allowed by law, loss of time, inconvenience, loss of the use of the vehicle, commercial loss and incidental and consequential damages are not covered. There is no other express or implied warranty on these Ford Performance engines including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This engine warranty does not cover:
- Sealed racing engines and other high-performance engines w ith mechanical lifter camshafts.
- Parts w hich are replaced as part of normal maintenance.
- Engine installation or removal costs.
- Damage due to improper engine installation, negligence, alteration or accident, including use related to competition racing or other on-track activities, marine or motorcycle applications or for other non-vehicle usage.
- Damage due to addition of power adders such as superchargers, turbochargers or nitrous oxide.
- Engines where the vehicle odometer has been disconnected or the mileage has been altered.
- Damage caused by lack of proper maintenance, failure to follow maintenance schedule intervals or failure to use or maintain proper type and levels of fluids, fuel, oil and lubricants, including accelerated wear from contaminated oil or fuel wash.
- Damage due to engine overheating or oil starvation.
- Damage resulting from improper engine tuning including, piston skirt scuffing, damage indicated by head gaskets exhibiting burned or crushed fire ring(s), or damage caused by improper combustion, detonation or pre-ignition, as indicated by melted, broken or eroded pistons.
- Damage resulting from improper transmission installation, including crankshaft thrust bearing damage on transmission side only
- Damage caused by foreign objects dropped or drawn into cylinders or the crankcase.
- Towing, shipping, rental vehicles, loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use or other economic loss to the extent allow ed by law , except in the Province of Quebec where reasonable costs of towing and shipping are covered.
- Ford Performance engines installed in vehicles registered and/or normally operated outside the United States or Canada.
Proof of proper maintenance is the owner's responsibility. Keep all maintenance receipts and be prepared to make them available. To view full warranty information please Click Here