These Ford Racing 2007-08 SVT Mustang rear spoilers are original equipment from 2007-08 Ford Mustang SVTs. They fit in existing Mustang GT spoiler bolt holes and are ready for painting. Ford Racing 2007-08 SVT Mustang rear spoilers require no drilling to install on 2005-08 Mustang GTs; vehicles without a factory spoiler will require drilling.
SVT Rear Spoiler; Fits Into Existing Spoiler Bolt Holes;
- Color: White/Paintable
- Overall Length: OEM
- Style: Rear
Fits Into Existing Spoiler Bolt Holes
Fits position: Rear
||8 Cylinder 4.6 Liter
- Fits Into Existing Spoiler Bolt Holes
Who is Ford Racing?
Ford Racing was founded in 1901 and is the high-performance division of Ford Motor Company that specializes in performance upgrades for their vehicle lineup. It was also the name used for all of its factory-backed motorsport activity.
Today, the company has changed the name to Ford Performance but had kept that tradition of providing the highest quality of products.
Ford Racing has been actively participating in motorsport racing since the 1900s. They have used this to promote their brand and show the people what their vehicles can do when it comes to performance.
Over the years of racing, they have produced many race winners and track records at the time, but their most memorable success was when they beat Ferrari at their own game during the Lemans 24 hrs race. The event was so successful, that they turned it into a blockbuster.
Performance and Quality in Every Product
Each Ford Racing product is designed to produce the highest performance possible. Being able to work with one of the largest automotive companies in the world has given Ford Racing access to large resources. Their ability to have access to the actual blueprint of the vehicle they are working on allows them to create products that would maximize their full potential.
With state-of-the-art technologies, an army of engineers, and the best design team, they have all the tools other companies could only dream of. This ensures that the company only produces the best.
Purchase Ford Racing Products at Vivid Racing
Given its current stature, Ford would never attach its brand name to a product if it does not meet their high-quality standard. Ford Racing products are built alongside Ford vehicles, making it a direct fit to the stock factory location. They offer performance products ranging from internal engine components, exhaust systems, and more.
If you want to upgrade your Ford, then what better brand can you trust than Ford Racing. Built by Ford for Ford. Visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products specifically for your requirements.
Ford Performance warrants for 24 months or 24,000 miles / 40,000 kilometres, whichever occurs first subsequent to the original retail Pchase, that it will repair or replace, at its ption, any Ford Performance engine part that, After inspection, is found to have failed due to a defect in factory supplied material or workmanship. Ford Performance may use new or remanufactured parts for replacement. This limited warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser and is transferable to subsequent owners.
Refer to the Ford Performance Crate Engine Warranty Reference Chart on the following page for specific coverage by Part Number.
Covered engine parts include the engine block and cylinder heads, all internally lubricated parts of the engine, including pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, timing chain, timing chain gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms, valve lash adjusters, hydraulic lifters and valve stem seals, to the extent that the original engine contains the referenced warranted part. Parts that require normal manufacturers recommended replacement interval are not covered under this warranty.
In the Province of Quebec, none of the limitations and exclusions below will exclude or restrict the warranty provided for in Sections 37 and 38 of the Quebec Consumer Protection Act. This warranty does not preclude the operation of any other provincial statute, which in certain circumstances may not allow some of the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty.
To the extent allowed by law, loss of time, inconvenience, loss of the use of the vehicle, commercial loss and incidental and consequential damages are not covered. There is no other express or implied warranty on these Ford Performance engines including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This engine warranty does not cover:
- Sealed racing engines and other high-performance engines w ith mechanical lifter camshafts.
- Parts w hich are replaced as part of normal maintenance.
- Engine installation or removal costs.
- Damage due to improper engine installation, negligence, alteration or accident, including use related to competition racing or other on-track activities, marine or motorcycle applications or for other non-vehicle usage.
- Damage due to addition of power adders such as superchargers, turbochargers or nitrous oxide.
- Engines where the vehicle odometer has been disconnected or the mileage has been altered.
- Damage caused by lack of proper maintenance, failure to follow maintenance schedule intervals or failure to use or maintain proper type and levels of fluids, fuel, oil and lubricants, including accelerated wear from contaminated oil or fuel wash.
- Damage due to engine overheating or oil starvation.
- Damage resulting from improper engine tuning including, piston skirt scuffing, damage indicated by head gaskets exhibiting burned or crushed fire ring(s), or damage caused by improper combustion, detonation or pre-ignition, as indicated by melted, broken or eroded pistons.
- Damage resulting from improper transmission installation, including crankshaft thrust bearing damage on transmission side only
- Damage caused by foreign objects dropped or drawn into cylinders or the crankcase.
- Towing, shipping, rental vehicles, loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use or other economic loss to the extent allow ed by law , except in the Province of Quebec where reasonable costs of towing and shipping are covered.
- Ford Performance engines installed in vehicles registered and/or normally operated outside the United States or Canada.
Proof of proper maintenance is the owner's responsibility. Keep all maintenance receipts and be prepared to make them available. To view full warranty information please Click Here