In 2002, Forgiato started by importing wheels from the Far East. Unhappy with the quality product they were receiving, In 2006 they sold their import business and moved forward to pursue a goal to offer the Forgiato line to the most extreme high end vehicle owners. Combining their knowledge of the art of jewelry manufacturing with technological advancements in CNC automation, Forgiato manufactures wheels that erform like fine Piaget watches.
The Monoleggera wheel line is made from a single piece of forged alloy and is very light. Forgiato uses forged aluminum parts to custom manufacture 3-piece and single piece forged wheels for your vehicle. Each wheel is manufactured to the exact specifications the end user requires, such as a replacement of the standard original wheel or one for an exotic, one-of-a kind fitment and finish.
From Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo to Dolce & Gabbana and Giorgio Armani, these classic design icons have sought to achieve harmony through a balance of form and function. Following in their footsteps, the founders of Forgiato achieved that balance and fusion of classic design.
The new Forgiato Mono Legerra Spacco wheel line combines this strong and light weight 1-Piece construction, with a unique 5-spoke design that looks great on many high end exotic cars. Custom tailored to fit your specific needs, you know quality and fitment will be second to none.
These wheels available in multiple bolt patterns. Please select from the options below.
For custom colors or sizing, please contact us
Below are the terms and conditions of Forgiato's warranty policy. Forgiato reserves the right to change its warranty policy at any time, without notice. Warranty claims must go through the authorized dealer which originally sold the wheel. The retail customer's receipt and the authorized dealer's invoice must be sent with the wheel. Forgiato will inspect and determine if the wheel will be covered under warranty. Forgiato is not responsible for shipping or transportation of wheels for warranty consideration. Forgiato, will, at its discretion, repair, refinish, or replace wheels within one year of purchase date. No refunds, no exchanges. The wheels are warrantied for 12 months against the chrome cracking, peeling or other cosmetic defects, as long as proper maintenance has been done. Wheel corrosion is not covered. Other non-chrome finishes are not covered under warranty. The wheels have a 3 year limited structural warranty. Our structural warranty will guarantee the replacement of your wheel in the event of a structural failure caused by a manufacturer defect only.Warranty will be void if:
Important information from Forgiato:
- Wheels that are painted or finished by anyone else or a third party.
- Wheels are disassembled.
- Wheels are used for racing applications.
- Pressure washers used at most car washes will damage painted wheels and void the warranty.
- Wheels are damaged by weather or road conditions, hazards/accidents; physical/chemical, sand, snow, salt, brake dust or other corrosive substances.
- Wheels are not installed properly. (Wrong lug nuts, studs, balancing weights and torque)
- Wheels are altered (Changing PCD, HUB, Offset)
- Aftermarket Wheels installation may require some vehicle modification….for which Forgiato is not responsible.
- Wheels should be inspected for proper fit prior to tire mounting.
- Returned Wheels are subject to a 25% restocking fee. No Exceptions.
- Re-torque lug nuts after 500 miles of driving.
- Wheels should only be cleaned with soft soap and water.