You really cannot go wrong with the exciting range of Fuel Off-Road 1-piece wheels. Built trail tough yet also engineered for daily driving duties, the Fuel Off-Road 1-piece line is a true "no excuses" upgrade. Let us FUEL your next adventure.Wheel Specs:
- Size: 17x9
- Bolt Pattern (Metric): Blank
- Bolt Pattern (US): BLANK
- Offset: +-12mm
- Backspacing: 4.53
- Centerbore: 78.1
- Load Rating (LBS): 2500
- Load Rating (KGS): 1134
- Cap Part Number: 1001-63B
- TPMS Compatible: Yes
Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Fuel Off-Road Wheels are warranted against STRUCTURAL DEFECT in material as long as the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser owns the wheels. Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Fuel Off-Road Wheels are warranted against defect in workmanship or materials to the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels,
at the discretion of Fuel Off-Road Wheels, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
1. Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
2. Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off-road use or by road hazard impact.
3. Wheels that have been altered repaired or modified.
4. Wheels installed with spacers or adapters
5. Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
6. Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
7. Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
8. Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
9. Fading or discoloration of chrome or painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
10. Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
11. Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier.
The Fuel Off-Road Warranty is valid only to the original consumer/purchaser when the wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased, freight prepaid with proof of purchase. This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense.