From R17 to R30-inch applications, Fuel Off-Road's Gripper tire never ceases to impress. The Gripper is engineered to withstand the harshest off-roading conditions, while still providing legendary function when actual roads need to be driven. With a wide range of sizes and options for your truck, the Gripper is the obvious choice.
Featuring a bold off-road look that instantly transforms any vehicle. The aggressive, high-void all-terrain tread features a stiff sidewall to help prevent punctures and bruises under the tread and in the sidewall. Built to improve stress distribution, tread life and wear, the Gripper A/T is your go-to tire for the daily-driven off-road truck or SUV.Features:
- Tornado-style pattern design, greatly improving tire grip, also providing you a beautifully simple and elegant appearance.
- Small sipes design, providing vastly reduced road noise and heat release, while improving overall ride comfort and tire service life.
- Deepening the tires groove design, greatly improving the wear resistance of the tire.
- Thicker base rubber design, making the tire more difficult to puncture.
- Double seamless wrap tape, providing enhanced tightening to further improve tire speed, durability and impact resistance.
- Double-layer high-strength belt steel wire to ensure the performance of the tire.
- Special airtight formula to ensure tire tightness.
- All-terrain pattern design provides strong tear resistance, keeping excellent grip on a variety of roads.
- Shoulder concave-convex design, greatly improving lateral grip, allowing for maximum tire control in mud or sand.
- Box pattern extends to the sidewall, to ensure the side of the impact resistance.
- The Rim Protector Design protects the rim from shock damage.
- Double-layer reinforced polyester matrix material, providing improved tire stability at high speeds, while also improving durability and impact resistance.
- Single high-strength steel wire seamless seaming - tire and the rim tightly integrate to further protect the tire safety.
- Size: LT285/40R28
- Speed Rating: 117/114Q
- Load Range: E/10PR
- Weight: 63.30
- Thread Depth: 17
- Max PSI: 80psi
- Rim Range: 8.25-11.0
- Dynamic Balance (oz): 6.5