From R17 to R30-inch applications, Fuel Off-Road's Gripper tire never ceases to impress. The Gripper is engineered to withstand the harshest off-roading conditions, while still providing legendary function when actual roads need to be driven. With a wide range of sizes and options for your truck, the Gripper is the obvious choice.
If you want aggressive styling and superior traction don't look any further. Fuel Gripper M/T tires have it covered and are a perfect match for the Fuel wheel line-up.Features:
- Small sipes can reduce heat generation.
- Large blocks on tread pattern increase grip off road.
- Tire shoulder block design improves lateral grip and impact resistance.
- Large deep groove pattern greatly improves grip while providing higher wear resistance.
- Two layer seamless wrap tape tightens tires to further enhance high speed durability and impact resistance.
- Double-layer high-strength belt steel wire to ensure the performance of the tire. Special airtight formula to ensure tire tightness.
- Large block pattern design extends to the sidewall, greatly improving the sidewall impact resistance.
- Sidewall protruding small pattern, to further improve the sidewall impact resistance.
- Thick base rubber design protects tire - is not easily punctured.
- The rim protector design protects the rim from shock damage.
- 3-Ply polyester sidewall carcass design improves tire stability at high speeds, while also improving durability and impact resistance.
- Single high-strength steel wire seamless seaming - tire and the rim tightly integrate to further protect the tire safety.
- Size: 40x16.50R28LT
- Speed Rating: 126P
- Load Range: E/10PR
- Weight: 102.80
- Thread Depth: 21
- Max PSI: 80psi
- Rim Range: 13-16
- Dynamic Balance (oz): 12