From R17 to R30-inch applications, Fuel Off-Road's Gripper tire never ceases to impress. The Gripper is engineered to withstand the harshest off-roading conditions, while still providing legendary function when actual roads need to be driven. With a wide range of sizes and options for your truck, the Gripper is the obvious choice.
Fuel Off-Road's most extreme Gripper yet. The x/T will get you through the thick stuff and back through it again. And again. Aggressive lugs and an immense protruding sidewall design takes a bite out of terrain like no other, while still maintaining great traction and a shockingly quiet ride when asphault is in your way.Features:
- Large blocks on tread pattern heighten grip while off-road.
- Small sipes reduce heat geneartion effectively.
- Large deep grooves in tread pattern greatly improves grio while providing higher wear resistance.
- Thicker base rubber design, making the tire more difficult to puncture.
- Double seamless wrap tape, providing enhanced tightening to further improve tire speed, durability and impact resistance.
- Double-layer high-strength belt steel wire to ensure the performance of the tire.
- 3-layer carcass design imroves tires stability and durability and impact resistance. 08. Tire shoulder block design improves lateral grip and impact resistance.
- Large protruding sidewall pattern improves impact resistance and traction in deeper snow or off-road conditions.
- Small protruding sidewall pattern further improves impact resistance and traction in deeper snow or off-road conditions.
- The Rim Protector Design protects the rim from shock damage.
- Special rubber compound ensures airtightness and improves durability and impact resistance.
- Single high-strength steel wire seams tire and the rim tightly together to further increase safety.
- Size: 44x16.50R28LT
- Speed Rating: 128Q
- Load Range: E/10PR
- Weight: 42.60
- Thread Depth: 21
- Max PSI: 80psi
- Rim Range: 13-16
- Dynamic Balance (oz): 10