From R17 to R30-inch applications, Fuel Off-Road's Gripper tire never ceases to impress. The Gripper is engineered to withstand the harshest off-roading conditions, while still providing legendary function when actual roads need to be driven. With a wide range of sizes and options for your truck, the Gripper is the obvious choice.
Fuel Off-Road's most extreme Gripper yet. The x/T will get you through the thick stuff and back through it again. And again. Aggressive lugs and an immense protruding sidewall design takes a bite out of terrain like no other, while still maintaining great traction and a shockingly quiet ride when asphault is in your way.
- Large blocks on tread pattern heighten grip while off-road.
- Small sipes reduce heat geneartion effectively.
- Large deep grooves in tread pattern greatly improves grio while providing higher wear resistance.
- Thicker base rubber design, making the tire more difficult to puncture.
- Double seamless wrap tape, providing enhanced tightening to further improve tire speed, durability and impact resistance.
- Double-layer high-strength belt steel wire to ensure the performance of the tire.
- 3-layer carcass design imroves tires stability and durability and impact resistance. 08. Tire shoulder block design improves lateral grip and impact resistance.
- Large protruding sidewall pattern improves impact resistance and traction in deeper snow or off-road conditions.
- Small protruding sidewall pattern further improves impact resistance and traction in deeper snow or off-road conditions.
- The Rim Protector Design protects the rim from shock damage.
- Special rubber compound ensures airtightness and improves durability and impact resistance.
- Single high-strength steel wire seams tire and the rim tightly together to further increase safety.
- Size: 44x16.50R28LT
- Speed Rating: 128Q
- Load Range: E/10PR
- Weight: 42.60
- Thread Depth: 21
- Max PSI: 80psi
- Rim Range: 13-16
- Dynamic Balance (oz): 10
Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Fuel Off-Road Wheels are warranted against STRUCTURAL DEFECT in material as long as the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser owns the wheels. Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Fuel Off-Road Wheels are warranted against defect in workmanship or materials to the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels,
at the discretion of Fuel Off-Road Wheels, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
1. Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
2. Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off-road use or by road hazard impact.
3. Wheels that have been altered repaired or modified.
4. Wheels installed with spacers or adapters
5. Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
6. Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
7. Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
8. Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
9. Fading or discoloration of chrome or painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
10. Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
11. Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier.
The Fuel Off-Road Warranty is valid only to the original consumer/purchaser when the wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased, freight prepaid with proof of purchase. This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense.