You purchased your muscle car for a reason. Now, Gibson gives you a powerful Exhaust System that screams performance. You can expect a deep powerful exhaust rumble tone with improved acceleration and increased horsepower gains when you put the pedal to the metal! Gibson Muffler actually tunes your exhaust by using resonance chambers, directional louvered tuning ports and angular induction to draw exhaust gases into the muffler and expel it at a higher velocity that delivers optimum power. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Tubing Diameter: 3-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- Muffler Description: Baffled & Chambered Muffler Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- Tip Description: 4in. Black Ceramic T304 Stainless. Round Dual Wall Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp On.
- Exit Position: Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Muffler Dimension: 4 x 9 x 13 in. Oval Body; 2.50 in. Offset Inlet; 2.50 in. Offset Outlet.
- Tip Specifications: Inlet 2.50 in; Outlet 4.00 in; L- 12 in
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 1999 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L
- 2000 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L
- 2001 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L
- 2002 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L
- 2003 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L
- 2003 Ford Mustang Mach I 4.6L
- 2004 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L
- 2004 Ford Mustang Mach I 4.6L
Gibson Performance Exhaust General Warranty
Thank you for choosing Gibson Performance Exhaust. we strive to give our customers the highest quality products available. Gibson Performance warrants all automotive products to be free from defects in material and workmanship when they are owned by the original purchaser and remain installed on the vehicle on which they were originally installed.Automotive Exhaust Systems, Mufflers and Headers
Gibson Performance Warrtants all automotive products to be free from defect in material and workmanship for the life of the product when they are owned by the original purchaser and remain installed on the vehicle on which they were originally installed. This warranty is subjected to normal use, and the product is not modified or changed in any way, nor damaged because of negligence by customer or installer and not used for racing and competition.Side x Side (UTV), Marine and Sandrail
Gibson Performance Warrtants all Side x Side (UTV), Marine and Sandrail products to be to be free from defect in material and workmanship for a duration of one (1) Year from the date of original purchase by such consumer, provided that the product are properly installed, subjected to normal use and service, and the product is not modified or changed in any way, nor damaged because of negligence by customer or installer and not used for racing or competition.
For full warranty information please Click Here