You purchased your muscle car for a reason. Now, Gibson gives you a powerful Exhaust System that screams performance. You can expect a deep powerful exhaust rumble tone with improved acceleration and increased horsepower gains when you put the pedal to the metal! Gibson Muffler actually tunes your exhaust by using resonance chambers, directional louvered tuning ports and angular induction to draw exhaust gases into the muffler and expel it at a higher velocity that delivers optimum power. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.Features:
- Tubing Diameter: 3-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- Muffler Description: Baffled & Chambered Muffler Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- Tip Description: 4in. Black Ceramic T304 Stainless. Round Dual Wall Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp On.
- Exit Position: Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Muffler Dimension: 4 x 9 x 13 in. Oval Body; 2.50 in. Offset Inlet; 2.50 in. Offset Outlet.
- Tip Specifications: Inlet 2.50 in; Outlet 4.00 in; L- 12 in
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 1999 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L
- 2000 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L
- 2001 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L
- 2002 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L
- 2003 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L
- 2003 Ford Mustang Mach I 4.6L
- 2004 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L
- 2004 Ford Mustang Mach I 4.6L