HKS GT3240 Full Turbo Kit Mitsubishi EVO X Non-SST 08+
HKS Full Turbo Kits offer unsurpassed performance and craftsmanship from a full turbo upgrade for factory turbocharged vehicles. These kits consist of new, larger HKS designed turbos, new precision crafted exhaust manifolds, HKS poppet-style external wastegates, flanged exhaust downpipes, and all associated hardware for a complete and detailed installation. HKS Full Turbo Upgrades are designed and sized to promote phenomenal top end horsepower and a good range of response throughout the RPM band for the amount of airflow.
From the HKS precision crafted exhaust manifolds and downpipes to the HKS signature turbos and wastegates, each turbo kit is crafted to provide high levels of performance, quality and reliability. Each HKS Full Turbo Upgrade comes packaged with all the necessary hardware to provide a complete installation.
- GT3240 turbine rated up to 580HP eliminating the problem of boost and power drops in the high rpm ranges.
- Utilizes the stock exhaust manifold in conjunction with a heat resistant steel adapter to mount the turbine and the 50mm GT II wastegate. Design assists in durability and heat dissipation.
- Included HKS Front Pipe and Bypass Pipe are designed to be used with stock catalytic converter.
- GT3240 Full Turbine kit is compatible with other HKS products (Piping Kit, Intercooler Kit, Racing Suction Kit)
- Requires clearance modifications of transfer case for installation.
- Average installation time: 10 – 12 hours.
- HKS Super Fire Racing spark plugs, M45XL, are recommended.
- No engine management or fuel system is included with this kit
- Requires HKS Racing Suction Reloaded (70020-BM007) & Front Mount Intercooler (13001-AM006)or Intercooler Pipe Kit (13002-AM003) *sold separately*
- Cannot be used with HKS Front Pipe (33006-DM001) which was designed for the stock turbine.
- This kit is designated for OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
Since its beginning, HKS has been committed to providing well-integrated, reliable,and environmentally sound performance systems. Mr. Hasegawa's strong leadership, engineering genius, creativity and willingness to listen to customers are the pillars of the company's success. Monitoring consumer reaction and input on issues pertaining to material quality, external appearance, sound quality, and of course, performance, HKS stays in tune with automotive enthusiasts' needs. Moreover, HKS' products are designed to be user friendly for easy installation.
Today the automotive aftermarket industry is filled with start-up companies following in HKS' footsteps. None however, can match the depth of engineering or manufacturing resources available to the talented, highly motivated and dedicated employees of HKS.
For over a quarter century HKS products have been put to the test in drag racing, road racing, rallying, and top speed trials. HKS equipped vehicles have captured numerous racing championships and hold claim to a myriad of competition records using many “off the shelf”, race proven HKS components. As a result, HKS has been synonymous with “performance” in the automotive aftermarket industry for the past 35+ years.