H&R Street Performance SS Coil Overs are now available with polished stainless steel shock tubes. These new Coil Overs are shock damping adjustable allowing personalized tuning of the shock setting to suit driving needs for high performance or comfort. Height adjustability is made possible by fully threaded shock bodies and easy to adjust spring seats / locking rings. H&R ride development engineers have precisely plotted the perfect shock damping curves of each application for optimized handling and superb ride comfort. To ensure the best quality available H&R has partnered with world-renowned shock absorber specialist KONI to manufacture the shocks.Features:
- Approximate Front Lowering: 1.2 - 2.6 in.
- Approximate Rear Lowering: 0.75 - 2.0 in.
- Adjustable shock damping
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- Wheel offset critical; Spacers may be required when the standard wheel / tire combination is used.
- Additional Parts are necessary for vehicles before June 1992.
Since the late 1970's, H&R Special Springs has been
manufacturing the highest quality premium suspension components
available. Proven quality and true performance can only be obtained
through precise, in-house design, innovative technology and
superior attention to detail. These standards define the H&R
esteemed automotive heritage and allow us to produce performance
street suspension applications that unleash a vehicle’s superior
handling and ride potential.
H&R quality shines through not only in the finished product but
in our commitment to both customer service and distributor
relationships. Every component we build at H&R is inspected
with a critical eye for both quality and reliability – each part
undergoes comprehensive, rigorous testing to ensure premium
H&R Store |
H&R Electronic Lowering
H&R Sway Bars