JAZ Products maintains its own factory, equipment and molds, producing the highest quality fuel cells, rotationally molded in seamless cross-linked polyethylene. JAZ Products only uses safety foam in all their fuel cells. This foam is far superior and has a 10 times longer service life than that of other non fuel approved foams on the market. All JAZ polyethylene fuel cells exceed SFI Spec. 28.1 and are accepted by most sanctioning organizations.Features:
- Seamless rotomolded cross-linked polyethylene outer shell
- Low pro drag fill 1-3/4" high
- Tapered sump in rear for better fuel pickup
- Two AN-8 fast flow outlet fittings in the sump
- One AN-6 vent fitting
- 360 degree mounting strap recesses
- Universal Fitment. These products should work with your vehicle as they are universal for fitment. We do recommend the customer researches and does due diligence regarding application. This should help confirm that this will work for your vehicle.
- Picture used for marketing purposes and may not match actual product.
JAZ Products are warranteed for one year to be free from defects in materials and workmanship subject to the following: This warranty shall not apply to any product which has been subject to misuse, abuse, negligence, fire, accident, or unauthorized alterations. Warranty does not cover sagging or bowing of the main shell due to its flexible nature, or leakage around fittings or filler neck of fuel cells. This is a normal maintenance item. In any case, liability of the manufacturer is limited to repair or replacement. Warranty does not cover damages for injury to persons or property caused by failure of any product. No warranty for this product is either expressed or implied except as such state in writing. JAZ Products Inc., will not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, or casualty arising from the use of any product supplied by JAZ Products Inc.