Moroso Billet Aluminum Wet Sump Oil Pan Subaru WRX STI 02-07
Whether you drag, oval or road race, Moroso has the pan your engine needs specially designed for front or rear wheel drive sport compacts. Each pan is fully fabricated from aluminum or steel, with race proven features that control oil for maximum power. The key is to keep the crankshaft free of excess oil which allows the engine to spin freely and achieve its full power potential.
Subaru WRX STI Oil Pan Features:
-5 Quart Capacity
- Manufactured from .125" thick aluminum
- One Piece 3/8" thick billet aluminum oil pan rail provides a rigid flange for leak-free sealing
- Bottom of oil pan is finned for heat dissipation
- Windage Tray for increased horsepower saving and oil control
- 1/2" N.P.T. fitting that can be used for crank case ventilation or for head drainback
- 1/2" N.P.T. fitting for oil temperature sender
- Oil Pump Pick up and gasket included
- Oil Pan gasket included
- Braided stainless steel flex tube Dipstick assembly included
- High Grade Mounting hardware included
?Fits: Subaru Impreza Gen. 1, 2, 3, Legacy Gen. 1, Gen. 2 and Forester Gen. 1 and in universal applications such as Sand Rails
NOTE: Oil Pan Capacities DO NOT Include Oil Filter Capacity.
Moroso Performance Products is one of the worlds most respected suppliers of automotive equipment for racing and street performance applications. Moroso manufactures over 3000 products, from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition wire, ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment, marine performance engines and numerous other performance parts. The company has an impressive list of customers, ranging from grass-roots racers to top level NASCAR Nextel Cup and NHRA/IHRA race teams.