Moroso Steel Wet Sump Road Race Oil Pan Honda Civic 1.6L 99-00
Whether you drag, oval or road race, Moroso has the pan your engine needs specially designed for front or rear wheel drive sport compacts. Each pan is fully fabricated from aluminum or steel, with race proven features that control oil for maximum power. The key is to keep the crankshaft free of excess oil which allows the engine to spin freely and achieve its full power potential.
Honda Civic Oil Pan Features:
-5.5 Quart Capacity
- Kicked-out sump that increases oil capacity to 5.5 quarts
- Includes 6 trap doors, 2 baffles and a removable sump tray that keeps the oil contained in the pickup area during hard acceleration, cornering and braking
- Turbo/Supercharger oil drainback, temperture sensor bung
- Works with OEM exhaust manifold and most aftermarket exhaust/header combinations
- Use with stock Honda oil pan gasket
- Clear zinc plating for durability and corrosion resistance
NOTE: Oil Pan Capacities DO NOT Include Oil Filter Capacity.
Moroso Performance Products is one of the worlds most respected suppliers of automotive equipment for racing and street performance applications. Moroso manufactures over 3000 products, from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition wire, ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment, marine performance engines and numerous other performance parts. The company has an impressive list of customers, ranging from grass-roots racers to top level NASCAR Nextel Cup and NHRA/IHRA race teams.