The standard rear bumper insert of the Jaguar is replaced with the STARTECH carbon-fiber diffuser. The aerodynamic-enhancement component impresses with its sophisticated air deflection and visible carbon-fiber structure. In addition, the STARTECH REFINEMENT component, which attaches to the same mounting points as the production part, features four integrated exhaust tips that connect to the production exhaust, and a central LED rear fog lamp in the style of Formula One race cars.
- Carbon Fiber construction
- Improved air deflection
- Added styling
- Light weight
Who is Startech?
Startech is a company known for creating aftermarket parts and custom pieces for high-end luxury vehicles. They produce various products ranging from the exterior, interior panels, aero kits, exhaust systems, wheels, and more. Some of the vehicles they cater to are Jaguars, Aston Martin, Bentley, Landrover, Range Rover, Maserati, and Tesla. Today they are considered as one of the most sought-after brands around the world.
Startech’s success has been attributed to the high-quality product they provided to all its customers. Their attention to the smallest details has provided them with the most refined kits available in the market. Their parts and accessories flow seamlessly with the vehicle making it look factory-installed.
Form and Function
All of Startech’s products are designed to have both form and function. Their designs are made to give a sportier and more aggressive look to the vehicle and at the same time improves its aerodynamic that makes the vehicle more stable during high-speed runs. Their body kits also provide better cooling to the engine, radiators, and brakes, making it perform at its optimum.
Made out of High-Quality Material
To make the best product, one must use the best materials as well. Startech did just that by using a variety of high-grade aluminum and composites such as carbon fiber. These are the same materials used by racing cars and high-end vehicles due to its lightness and strength.
Purchase Startech Product at Vivid Racing
If you are in search of top quality products that would accentuate the beauty of your vehicle, then Startech is the brand for you. With a fully customizable lineup, they have the part to suit every style. Visit Vivid Racing to check out their list of products.
- The contractual partner is obliged to inspect delivered goods immediately upon receipt and to give written notice of a defect immediately at the place of destination or, at the latest, within 8 business days upon receipt. Latent defects shall be noticed immediately upon ascertainment. In the event the contractual partner fails to observe the time limit for notification of a defect, every possible claim regarding defects not being noticed or being noticed out of time are excluded, if the contractual partner is a merchant or a legal entity of public law.
- In case of faulty deliveries or services, CRD shall have the opportunity to inspect at its option the noticed defects on the spot or at its places of business. The inspection shall take place immediately, if the contractual partner explains his interest in immediate settlement. Goods or services being found faulty shall not be modified without consent of CRD. Otherwise, the contractual partner may lose his claims based on warranty.
- Divergent from the aforegoing provisions, remediation works of deficiencies can be executed by another professional work shop at the expense of CRD, if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- If the vehicle is out of service due to a defect and has been removed more than 50 km from the plant of CRD and CRD has given consent prior to the placing of an order to the third work shop.
- If an urgent case of necessity is given and CRD is not able to take remedial actions immediately. The obligation of the contractual partner to inform CRD about the defect stating the address of the commissioned plant remains unaffected.
- In the event defects have been remedied by another professional workshop, the commissioning order shall set forth that the execution of the remediation works is considered as such of CRD. It is imperative to make an entry that the dismantled parts shall be holding at CRD' disposal during a reasonable time limit. CRD undertakes to reimburse the provable arising costs of the contractual partner. However, the contractual partner is obliged to keep the costs of remediation works as low as possible.
- In case of provable material or implementation defects, CRD is entitled to remedy the defects free of charge or to replace free of charge or to credit the invoice value against return of the defective goods or to grant the contractual partner reduction of the purchase price by observing reasonably the contractual partner's interest. Deviating imperative provisions of law for the benefit of the consumers remain unaffected.
- If CRD fails to fulfil one of its refined obligations to perform subsequently (replacement/delivery of a substitute or rectification of defects) or does not meet such obligation according to contract or if the subsequent performance goes wrong, the contractual partner is entitled to the right of reduction of the purchase price or the right of rescission of the contract within the scope of the provisions of law. Deviating imperative provisions of law for the benefit of consumers remain unaffected.
- In the event that defects occur on vehicles which are made available to us for the purpose of executing structural alteration and/or actions for increasing efficiency and/or installation of special components like engines for increasing efficiency and/or special running gear and/or of executing maintenance respectively repairing works, our warranty obligation is in principle limited to such installed parts respectively rendered services. Divergent to the provisions as set forth above in figure 3, CRD is obliged to remedy provable material or implementation defects. This obligation to remedy defects includes vehicle parts not being provided by CRD, if such parts have been directly injured or damaged due to the respective material or implementation defect.
- Other or further claims of the contractual partner, in particular claims for compensation of handling costs, costs relating to installation and dismantling as well as damages not relating to the delivery object (consequential damages), are excluded, provided that they are permitted by statute. Deviating imperative provisions of law for the benefit of consumers remain unaffected.
- In case line sample has been sent in to the contractual partner, CRD is only liable for the circumstance that the delivery will be executed in accordance with the inspected line sample in the light of any adjustments (stipulation of quality by line sample).
- Warranty claims as settled in this section are pertaining exclusively to defects of deliveries and services of CRD, including any defects on new vehicles with increasing efficiency, which have been existing on the date the risk in the goods passes to the respective contractual partner, or defects resulting from material and/or implementation defects, which have been existing on the date the risk in the goods passes to the contractual partner. The resulting warranty claims of the contractual partner are subject to a limitation period of 12 months counting from the date of passing the risk in the goods. In case of second hand purchase objects, any liability for defects as to quality are excluded, unless the existence of such defects has been concealed fraudulently. In case of contracts with consumers, the limitation period for delivery of new cars and for execution of services runs to 24 months and limitation period for delivery of used goods runs to 12 months counting from the date of passing the risk in the goods to the contractual partner.
- Any information to an increase in output and/or to Performance Kits are to be understood as average figures. Due to testings, deviations of +/- 5% may accur. Information relating to the overall output of factory motors which have been modified by an increase in output and/or by Performance Kits are based on the information provided by the manufacturer in the official vehicle registration which in return may deviate +/- 5%. CRD will not be responsible for an output of factory motors which is below the aforementioned figures.
- CRD-products are TÜV-certified according to EU regulations. CRD does not take responsibility for the performance of any other national homologation regulations outside Germany.