The Steinjager Long Arm kit includes the following:
(2) Double Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms with 1.25 x 1.00 inch chrome moly heims with high misalignment inserts and rubber boots. Arms made from 1.75 inch OD x 0.250 inch wall Chrome Moly Tubing.
(1) Double Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm with a 3/4 x 3/4 inch chrome moly heims on one end, and a clevis on the other end, clevis and heim bolts, high misalignment inserts and a rubber boot for the heim included. Arm made from 1.50 inch OD x 0.120 wall Chrome Moly Tubing.
(2) Double Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms with 1.25 x 1.00 inch chrome moly heims with high misalignment inserts and rubber boots. Arms made from 1.75 inch OD x 0.120 inch wall Chrome Moly Tubing.
(2) Double Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms with 3/4 x 3/4 inch chrome moly heims with high misalignment inserts and rubber boots. Arms made from 1.50 inch OD x 0.120 inch wall Chrome Moly Tubing.
(2) Transmission Chassis Mounts - one for the left side, and one for the right side.
(1) Transmission Cross Member for manual transmission(removable)
Installation time required: Estimated 20 to 30 hours, including welding of transmission chassis mounts. An alignment will be required after installation.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Steinjager is an aftermarket company that was founded in 2013 by the people behind Midwest Control Products Corp. The company aims to provide car owners with high-performance products that are applicable for motorsport use. Today, Steinjager has made a name for itself and has become one of the go-to brands when it comes to offroad parts and accessories.
The company offers a wide range of products, ranging from tubular fabrications, lift kits, push & pull cables, spherical rod end, bearings, and other suspension parts. Steinjager is composed of some of the industry’s best designers and craftsmen who have over 40 years of combined experience and have their own personal motorsport experiences as well. This allows them to have a better understanding of what their customers would want, which helps them create a better product.
All their products are designed to not just perform well but should be reliable at the same time. It should be able to handle whatever punishment it is subjected to, whatever environment it may be. Their goal is to create parts that would allow its user to push the vehicle to its limits while keeping their safety in check.
Purchase Steinjager Products At Vivid Racing
If you are in search of quality parts that are designed to be tough, then Steinjager is the brand for you. They may be a new player in the industry but this has not prevented them to manufacture parts that have the same, or if not better, performance compared to their counterparts. To know more about Steinjager, visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that would fit your specific need.
Hooker 97-06 JEEP WRANGLER TJ I6,4.0L SS CAT-BA Jeep