The STI Outback HT (Out & Back) is an all terrain ATV tire designed to get you out and back. The Outback HT features a directional, center V shaped tread design with a solid center lug and dimpled shoulder lugs. This 6 ply bias ply construction delivers confident performance in popular 10, 11 and 12 inch ATV and UTV sizes.
- Wheel Diameter: 11
- Aspect Ratio: 8
- Section Width (Cross Section): 23
- Overall Diameter: 23.2
- Rim Width Range: 6.0-7.0
- Weight: 19
- Tread & Traction:
- Safety & Performance:
- Load Index: 38
- Max PSI: 7
- Speed Rating (up to X mph): Up to 50 mph
- Vendor Product Number MPN: 001-1271
- Global Trade Item Number GTIN: 26620
Other Part Numbers:
STI Tires #26620
Warranty Request - Tires
This warranty states, in part: STI Tire & Wheel warrants, subject to the terms, conditions and limitations stated here, its ATV/UTV tire products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. STI's liability for tires shall be limited to replacement with a new STI tire of the same size and type. NOTE: Complete processing of any warranty claim may require returning damaged products to STI for inspection.
- Applies only to the original consumer purchaser, for 2 years from purchase date; warranty is not transferable.1a. Warranty claims submitted after 2 years from purchase date will be reviewed individually, and any warranty adjustments will be made based on tread wear, at the sole discretion of STI.
- Requires proof of purchase, including photo or scan of original sales receipt showing purchase date plus retailer name and contact information.
- Warranty-claim tires must be returned to the original selling dealer, or to STI.
- Does NOT cover mounting and balancing charges.
- Does NOT apply to tires used in racing and competition.
- Does NOT apply to tires damaged by road and trail hazards - including punctures, cuts, and/or tears.
- Does NOT apply to tires damaged by overloading, under inflation (often causing pinch flats), improper mounting, and/or fitment to incorrect rim.
- Does NOT apply to blem tires for cosmetic defects.
Warranty Request: If you have an issue with an STI tire, please complete the form below. To expedite your request, complete all elements of this form, and attach photos as requested. This will save you time, and will help us address your issue promptly and efficiently. To help identify the serial number on your tire, please see the sample photo (right). We strive to deliver excellent customer service, and we look forward to assisting you.
Along with the serial number photo for each defective tire, submit a photo of the tire's defective area demonstrating the leak. To show the leak: Inflate the tire to 15 P.S.I. and spray a soap/water mix on the suspect bead, sidewall or tread area until air bubbles are visible. Photograph the leaking area of the tire showing the air bubbles.
Requires proof of purchase, including photo or scan of original sales receipt showing purchase date plus retailer name and contact information.
Note: You must submit photos explained above for each defective tire on your warranty claim. For example; if you have 4 defective tires you will need to submit a total of 8 photos which will include 4 tire air-leak photos and 4 serial number photos.