The STI Roctane XD is a non-directional, extreme duty ATV or UTV tire designed to confidently handle the toughest conditions including hardpack, softpack, rocks or mud. The Roctane XD does not back down from any challenge your trail takes you, with an 8 ply rated construction, it provides traction and flexibility for a smooth ride and precise control. Built in popular 12, 14 and 15 inch ATV and UTV sizes, the Roctane XD has the right tire for your machine.
- Wheel Diameter: 14
- Aspect Ratio: 9
- Section Width (Cross Section): 27
- Overall Diameter: 27
- Rim Width Range: 6.0-7.0
- Weight: 29
- Tread Depth: 26
- Load Index: 75
- Max PSI: 18
- Speed Rating (up to X mph): Up to 50 mph
- Vendor Product Number / MPN: 001-1123
Other Part Numbers:
STI Tires #15627
Warranty Request - Tires
This warranty states, in part: STI Tire & Wheel warrants, subject to the terms, conditions and limitations stated here, its ATV/UTV tire products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. STI's liability for tires shall be limited to replacement with a new STI tire of the same size and type. NOTE: Complete processing of any warranty claim may require returning damaged products to STI for inspection.
- Applies only to the original consumer purchaser, for 2 years from purchase date; warranty is not transferable.1a. Warranty claims submitted after 2 years from purchase date will be reviewed individually, and any warranty adjustments will be made based on tread wear, at the sole discretion of STI.
- Requires proof of purchase, including photo or scan of original sales receipt showing purchase date plus retailer name and contact information.
- Warranty-claim tires must be returned to the original selling dealer, or to STI.
- Does NOT cover mounting and balancing charges.
- Does NOT apply to tires used in racing and competition.
- Does NOT apply to tires damaged by road and trail hazards - including punctures, cuts, and/or tears.
- Does NOT apply to tires damaged by overloading, under inflation (often causing pinch flats), improper mounting, and/or fitment to incorrect rim.
- Does NOT apply to blem tires for cosmetic defects.
Warranty Request: If you have an issue with an STI tire, please complete the form below. To expedite your request, complete all elements of this form, and attach photos as requested. This will save you time, and will help us address your issue promptly and efficiently. To help identify the serial number on your tire, please see the sample photo (right). We strive to deliver excellent customer service, and we look forward to assisting you.
Along with the serial number photo for each defective tire, submit a photo of the tire's defective area demonstrating the leak. To show the leak: Inflate the tire to 15 P.S.I. and spray a soap/water mix on the suspect bead, sidewall or tread area until air bubbles are visible. Photograph the leaking area of the tire showing the air bubbles.
Requires proof of purchase, including photo or scan of original sales receipt showing purchase date plus retailer name and contact information.
Note: You must submit photos explained above for each defective tire on your warranty claim. For example; if you have 4 defective tires you will need to submit a total of 8 photos which will include 4 tire air-leak photos and 4 serial number photos.