The TEIN Comfort Sport Damper has been specifically designed for drivers seeking to improve performance, without sacrificing ride quality. Vehicle sway is reduced to increase stability during cornering and increase handling. This coilover kit features a special fluorocarbon coating to protect against corrosion.
The mono tube internal design with new MSV technology allows for smooth and quiet operation. Ride height and damping force adjustable (16-levels), as well as EDFC compatible. Developed with larger wheels and tires in mind, the spring rates and damping force provides the perfect balance of performance and comfort.TEIN Comfort Sport Features:
- Steel Construction
- Mono Tube internal construction
- 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound combined
- M.S.V. Technology for improved comfort
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Hardened Rubber upper mounts with silencer ring for increased steering feel
- Inverted design for strut type front and rear
- Teflon coated shock body
- EDFC Compatible
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
- Front Spring Rate: 7.0 kgf/mm (392 lbs/in)
- Rear Spring Rate: 7.0 kgf/mm (392 lbs/in)
- Minimum Ride Height Front: -12mm (-0.5 inches)
- Minimum Ride Height Rear: -10mm (-0.4 inches)
- Upper Mounts: Hardened Rubber
- Nissan 350Z Coupe (Z33) 3.5L 03-08
- Product photos for reference only. Actual product may vary.
Tein manufactures high performance suspension products for many different Japanese and European vehicles. Based in Japan, Tein USA has established itself with an incredible R&D facility and staff to help handle the tuner market. Tein has developed several different types of coilovers through their racing experience. This includes drift, road, rally, and street driving. Tein's popular coilovers include the Type Flex, SS, and CS coilovers. Tein also manufactures lowering springs for those wanting a better look and handling with the stock struts. Their STech springs are used by many street drivers with great success. Spring rates, valving, ride height, and ride height adjustability were all chosen for local (US & Canada) road conditions and consumer demands.