The Velox Momentum is a 6 spoke style wheel design with intricate arrow ball-cut CNC machining on the spokes. This wheel features gloss black and gunmetal finishes that has a contrast of color with arrow shaped ball-cut machining on each spoke. The snap-in center cap features the Velox wheels logo. The Velox Momentum offers timeless style in a wide range of sizes.Specifications:
Style & Construction:
- Wheel Size: 16 X7 4-100.00/114.30 42 SLMEXX
- Rim Diameter: 16
- Wheel Width: 7
- Bolt Pattern: 4-100.0-114.3/4.5"
- Offset: 42
- Hub Bore Size: 73
- Weight: 14
Safety & Performance:
- Color: SL
- Finish: HYPER SILVER
- Accent: NA
- Construction Material Description:
- Wheel Pieces Quantity: 1
- Number of Bolts: 4
- Tire Load Capacity: 1,500
- Load Rating:
- Vendor Product Number / MPN: VE504953
Other Part Numbers:
Velox Wheels #20574
Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Velox Wheels Company ("Velox Wheels") warrants to the original purchaser a limited lifetime warranty that the wheel products manufactured by Velox Wheels will be free from structural, material and workmanship defects under normal and intended use.
- Velox Wheels warrants against deterioration of the surface finish for two years from the original time of purchase, provided such warranty covers only the peeling and separation from the wheel and does not apply to the chrome finish. The warranty does not cover surface rust. Furthermore, pitting and peeling on the backside of a wheel is not covered under this warranty.
- OUT-OF-ROUND or OUT-OF-BALANCE claims are only accepted for warranty replacement within the first 30 days of use and only after the installer performs the 180° tire rotation procedure, provided there is no evidence of damage or distortion to the wheels including but not limited to those caused by impact. A set of four wheels purchased for the same vehicle will not be accepted for out-of-round or out-of-balance claims.
- Wheels different from the original wheels supplied by the car manufacturer may alter vehicle handling. It is the original purchaser's responsibility to ensure that vehicle safety and performance are not adversely affected by wheel choice.
This warranty is not applicable if:
- Wheels are used under winter snow conditions. This is due to salt, sand, deicer, and other materials used in regions where snow and ice are present. NOTE: Chrome finish wheels need to be removed from the vehicle every year BEFORE the winter weather begins and prior to any spraying of salt or deicing agents on the roads. Any salt or deicing agent will result in IMMEDIATE damage to chrome wheels.
- Wheels are subjected to salt and other corrosive elements, and/or are improperly maintained.
- Damage occurs due to failure to follow the installation instructions in the Owner's Manual, or if the wheel is used in conjunction with any hardware, adapters, etc.
- Corrosion or damage occurs due to negligence, misuse, harsh car washes, or improper maintenance other than the recommended procedures that are included in the Owner's Manual supplied with each wheel.
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of any repairs, modifications, and/or changes made to the wheels by anyone other than Velox Wheels.
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of improper installation of wheel and/or tire mounting, demounting, or rotation.
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident, contact with curbs or objects, or road conditions.
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an underinflated tire.
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of racing applications or modified suspension components installed by the original purchaser.
- Wheels are used on any vehicles registered and normally used outside the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- The warranty claim is presented by anyone other than the original purchaser. The original purchaser must present a copy of original proof of purchase to make a claim. This warranty is not transferable or assignable.
- Warranty does not pertain to complimentary wheel accessories as warranty applies only to wheels.
- Wheels are transferred to a vehicle other than the one upon which they were originally mounted, if that transfer results in an improper application or damage to the wheels.